Aloha & Welcome to Hawaii! I am honored and excited that you chose our home as your first visit to Hawaii. Here is a photo of me in case you see me working on the property. We feel that you will love it here and certainly be able to relax Hawaiian Style! Here is a recent photo of me in case you see me repairing things on property. This is the amazing beach directly across from the house: Three Tables! **There is a security gate out front, you will see the grey box attached to the wooden fence on the left just before the green sliding gate and the code to enter is 7-1-3-9 <enter> ============== *There is a lock box on the front door and the code to enter the house is 1-9-6-8. If that code doesn’t work, then use 1-9-7-2. The wireless network is named “Luana Iki” and the password to access it is: “coconutwireless”. Some tips to help you have a better stay:
- Please be very respectful of all our neighbors and your level of noise. Be especially respectful when you are on the outside lanai as sound travels to our older next door neighbors. As this is residential zoning here and we need to fly somewhat “under the radar” to continue offering our lovely home to wonderful guests such as you! QUIET HOURS start at 8pm till 8am. Please go to the beach or a bar if you would like to party or make noise past 8pm….We ALL would appreciate it. Our neighbors WILL call me/police if you are loud….Let’s NOT have that happen!!
- ** Parties, gatherings, loud noise and visits from anyone not part of the initial reservation are PROHIBITED. Please do not test us on this. We’ve actually had to remove people from the property due to being disrespectful to our house rules, please follow them and treat our home like a gift.
- Bag all garbage in the garbage bags and when full, take them to the trash can when full and make sure the can is closed tight!
- If the trash can gets filled, please begin placing the future trash bags in the trailer on the other side of your parking spot and I will dump them upon your departure.
- Please wash off all sand from beach before entering Luana Iki. There is an outdoor shower just past the entry gate and a hose as well next to the front door.
- Be sure to put all food away from the counters as bugs may arrive if not put away in a timely manner.
- Be sure to keep screens closed to keep bugs out at night.
- There is no garbage disposal in the sink since we are on septic here. Please be sure not to clog the sink with food debris.
- Always leave key in lock box on door, code 1-9-6-8 (or 1-9-7-2) so you never lose it. I do NOT have an extra on site for you, and I will be traveling during your stay and will NOT be able to get you a replacement should you lock yourself out!!
- Please conserve electricity when you are not at the house, by turning off lights, turn off ceiling fans, TV, etc.
- After you use the BBQ, please always turn OFF the propane tank and clean the grill when done!
- Please have a WONDERFUL stay!
DIRECTIONS: Here are the directions coming to the house supposing you are coming from the airport heading North on the H-1 and then North on the H-2: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=59-758+kamehameha+highway+haleiwa+hi+96712&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=59-758+Kamehameha+Hwy,+Haleiwa,+HI+96712&gl=us&ei=CKKFTfnuOoq4sQORpOzvAQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA
**IMPORTANT** – WATCH THIS VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO GET TO THE PROPERTY!
Here are VIDEO directions INTO the property from Waimea Bay:http://samuel.evsuite.com/directions-to-luana-iki-youtube/
Check in time is at 3:00 pm and check out time is at 10am.
If you have any further questions about what to see and do, please feel free to call me at 808-218-1568.
This is how you can exit the property so the gate opens for you if you want to walk to the beach, walk to the store, etc….
Watch this video:http://samuel.evsuite.com/luana-iki-gate-exit/ Please be sure to “LIKE” us on Facebook, just click the image below: =
Here is the instructions on how to enjoy NETFLIX to watch movies or other media entertainment on the 55″ flat screen tv
Gorgeous Snorkel and Diving @ Shark’s Cove
================================= Or How About The BEST Burger In The State??