Still thinking how best you can make the most out of your vacation in Hawaii? If you haven’t done this yet, staying in an Oahu vacation rental will make you feel like you are a real Hawaiian local. Other than this experience, knowing how you should move about in Oahu will make you feel like you are a real resident of the island. Since it is the dream of most people, this will make living in Hawaii seem like a feasible option. Knowing these will help you make the most of your trip:
When it comes to entertainment, there are lots of things you can do in Oahu. If you have never been to the island, you will be shocked to know that the Hawaiians do not spend all day in the water. In fact, there are lots of other places they go to such as the following:
• Theaters: Cirque Hawaii, Hawaii Opera Theatre, Hawaii Theatre, Manoa Valley Theatre
• Luaus: Paradise Cove Luau and Hawaiian Revue
• Bars: Sand Villa Sand Bar, Acqua Lounge, Brew Moon, Red Lion Beach Club, Rumours Nightclub, Wave Waikiki, Zanzabar, Pipeline Café and Sports Bar
Although you have an option to cook in the Oahu vacation rental home you have rented, trying out the dishes in these restaurants should not be missed:
• Restaurants: Baci Bistro, Beau Shell, Chai’s Island Bistro, Cholo’s Homestyle Mexican, Haleiwa Joe’s Seafood Grill, King Kalakaua Plaza, Waikiki Broiler, Zippy’s
• Dessert: Dave’s Hawaiian Ice Cream, Waiola Bakery/Shave Ice, Lappert’s Gourmet Ice Cream & Coffee
Before you leave, it does not hurt to trek to the many shops throughout Oahu to get your family members and friends some souvenirs. Here are some of the shops that sell these Hawaiian souvenirs:
• Hawaiian Wear: Ikaika Exotics, Wave Shoppe Hawaiian Shirts
• Hawaiian Products: MaiKai Hawaii, Hilo Hattie, Honolulu Street Market, The Hula Source, The Ukulele House No. 2, Products of Hawaii, With Our Aloha
• Hawaiian Delicacies: Harpo’s Hawaii, Kemoo Farm, Hawaii Regional Cuisine Marketplace, Hawaiian Host
Before you turn over your key to the Oahu vacation rental home you stayed in, make sure you have everything with you! You might discover that the above mentioned establishments have emptied out your wallets and have left you with excess baggage to worry about. Make sure you have brought everything!
Find the best deals in the perfect Oahu Vacation Rental homes today!
Let our Hawaiian local share his tips with you!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Issa_Ong